Monday, January 14, 2008

Arrgh.

So I searched the vast interweb for a widget playlist thingy. So I could have a music-y blog. (I am slaughtering English here. Slaughtering! Good thing no one reads this! whew.) So, anyway as I was saying...to myself...I searched and found the widget at the bottom of the page (insert cool arrow graphic pointed down) I spent about an hour looking for 45 songs, cuz if I didn't the site would "finish" my 45 song play list for me...using some magical demographically driven algorithm based on my favorite fish. So I did it. I picked 45 songs that I thought would be a nice broad representation of my musical taste. So the millions of blog readers that flock to my page could see how diverse my musical taste is.

And now... After I copy and pasted the handy dandy html code. The music player sucks my ass. Cereal. Ok...so. You can't go back and listen to another song cuz the player is all like, "NoooOOo you gotta buy it if you wanna hear it again." and then I was all like...I wanna skip this song, and this song, and this song, and...wait "NooOOooo you have to listen to ALL of some of them A$$jerk." This player's stupid. ::Throws Rock and Stomps Off:: Oh wait, it gets dumber. And Stupider. It REMEMBERS me! I closed my web browser and came back and it was still playing the same song. I tried to skip it and it was all like, "NooooOOoo you can't fool me with those dark glasses and tiara. I know it's you. I will haunt your dreams with this play list! YOUR DREAMS!" or at least it went down something like that. Soon as I find a replacement widget you're history finetune. You can blow me!

So yeah. Anyone know where I can get a good player that doesn't give me lip? With easy to copy and paste html code? With a free pony? And Pop Rocks? Huh? Hello? ...Damn it's just me still. :: Kicks Rock and walks head down off into the interweb...::

And Scene!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahah! Heeelarious.
Why don't the people read your blog? You are so funny. hmpf.
Also, you have my services you lame-o. Why do you not take advantage of them? pft. Silly.

Also, my word verify is: syldti

Which is practically the same thing as silly.

Jason said...

Because I must have the knowledge! You know?

What...it looks bad? I made the new heading banner thing myself. The pic is of my washboard abs. It's been photoshopped a bit, but it's me all right. The only thing is for some reason Blogger distorted the size. I'm sure if I knew a bit more html I could fix it. But html is hard...and my attention is on...Oh Look a shiny nugget!

What?

What was I saying? Oh, yeah. Services? Lame-O? I resemble that remark lady!

I bid you good day.

Anonymous said...

I was just about to post a comment saying, "You should ask Hat. She would SO know how to do this."

Jason said...

She would know...and she would help me. But I'm one of those try try try people...and once I totally fail THEN I ask for help. I'm almost there. ;)

Thanks for stopping by JP :)