Thursday, January 17, 2008

Cool on your Island.

I've been on a manic downloading frenzy on itunes.

Awwww man. Beer and itunes is such a bad idea. I downloaded From a Distance, for the love of everything holy and chocolate covered!

I did get some nice Tori Amos tracks. I'm a sucker for the Amos.

Anyhoo, I decided to see if YouTube had any videos of Tori back in the Y Kant Tori Read band days. I found, instead, this amazing mash up using the song "Cool on Your Island" from the Y Kant Tori Read album. It's a very nice job. I send digital kudos to Devendra. And Kudos for the name 'Devendra.' Two snaps in the air, even... if I did such things as "Snaps in the air."

"snaps?" now...I'm not that kind of gay.

Here's the video:



And here is another video for my kindred spirit, Auld Hat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love me some Tori, but that Jumbotron video you linked to made me spit Mr. Pibb on my keyboard.

Anonymous said...

Well now I'm bawling my eyes out and am a snotty mess. I just had a full circle moment, watching Tori sing my name. And I'm missing you more that I've let myself miss you in a decade.

Jason said...

jp - I can not be held responsible for the Pibb on the home row.

And Ang - I miss you too. ;0) I'll be glad when you're posting again. No rush, though. As E.T. said to Elliot "I'll be right here."

Did I just quote E.T.? Holy balls.