Thursday, December 09, 2004

Henry the Hedehog and Sal the Scary Lone Sitter 06.30.03

I just can not think of a name for new baby hedgehog! Pickles? No, too condimentary...Carl...No, makes me think of Hot Carl and that is just wrong...Professor Prickley Pants? Hmmmph I just don't know.

Went to 28 days later, again, tonight.

Oh fuck! It was so fucked up...so, I had to pee, probably cuz I drank a beer before the movie, but more than likely mosty because my bladder was full. Anyway, so I walk up the aisle and I notice towards the back on the way out this guy sitting by himself. There weren't many people there, so it was pretty obvious. I got a weird feeling from him.

So, I walk out the door and get about 10 feet down the hallway and I hear the doors swooshing behind me. Someone is following me to the bathroom...I am thinking it's that weird guy. Don't ask me why.

I go into the bathroom and I decide to choose the stall, because I am being followed, you know. Right after I unzip, someone, the weird lone sitter, walks in and taps the stall door open on his way to a urinal.

Okay, now I am getting all pee shy, so I decide it best just to walk on out. I really can't pee, so there is no real reason to be in the bathroom anymore. As I turn around I see this chubby, bearded guy pissing in one of the urinals, but totally staring in my direction. I felt so dirty.

So, what is the deal? How many times has this guy sat in the back of the theatre and followed lads into the bathroom for some hot one on one urinal action? And, if this is something that works for him...how does he pick his movies? Granted, there is some male nuditiy in 28 days later...and yes, the guy is pretty hot, but is this a contributing factor for the movie pic...or just coincidence? Der's sum fugged up shit goin's on in dis fugged up world, I must say.

Just thought that was a bit odd. Trust me, the way he was lookin' at me...he was so hopin' for somethin'. I am not projecting here.

Well, I have to get to bed. Work tomorrow...yep.

So, what WOULD a good hedgehog name be?

No comments: