Friday, December 10, 2004

Picture Pages

I just wrote a rather witty blog regarding boys and how annoying they are when they are sick. Being that I am a boy, and I have a cold, I can speak from experience. But, my internet explorer shut down and the entry was lost. Then I remembered why I use Netscape. Those last two sentences were extremely nerdy. Never talk about internet browsers and your preference if you don't want to seem remotely nerdy.

Reader's Digest version...I'm sick and whiny, so I'm not going to write an entry...even though my life is shit. Well not total shit...but I really need to get a job. Why won't anyone hire me?? That was rhetorical. This has been a trying year...I've tried and tried and tried. Oh my god, this cold medicine has made me lame and punny.

I really need to go. Enjoy the lovely photos I have uploaded. For a while I thought I would get into photography. That's my shtick..."getting into things..." heavily...and then finding a new obsession. I think it's an addictive personality, I think this while smoking a cigarette, drinking coffee, and feeling the shadow buzz from a little bit of pot I smoked with a friend. Quaint.

2 comments:

Queenie said...

Good luck. Fell better soon.

Q

sylviasometimes said...

Face it, sometimes life is a fat persimmon...
& I don't fancy persimmonade. On the UP side,
you could live in Bangladesh...definitely
no jobs there. Now didn't that make you feel
warm & fuzzy...lol
Glad you stopped by!